Enry is the energy to change things for the better. Founded back in 2018, Enry is led by the two seasoned entrepreneurs Lars Føleide and Lukas Krondorf. Welcome to next-level financial game development.
Enry is a startup company (registered AS, org.no 921229151) that has received TrønderEnergi-bidraget (TEB) and funding from Climate KIC and partook in the startup accelerator Angel Challenge.
Our startup is organized as a workshop, where everybody learns and everybody teaches. We try out new business models like time-banking and long-term convertible loan agreements. Join us if you want us to help you teach yourself the skills you need to reach all your goals.
A student-powered financial calendar needs (wo)manpower to come to life, so a Finance Enthusiast (student of economics/business development — entry level) is rightfully placed in this playground together with the Game Enthusiast (Game developer/Industrial Economics). We focus on engaging students and especially women to make financial choices and want to create a marketing plan for our trading game in collaboration with «Women in Finance» and «SHE Invests».
We Are Offering
- Real mentoring for young and ambitious people
- Challenging and fun experiences at a real-life playground
- Effortless combination with all kinds of studies at NTNU
- Student-focused project work with weekly check-ins and deliverables
- Ideal CV-food
- Payment per work hour — part payout, part investment
- Office access at Gründerbrakka, right on campus
- Prepare for the job market and get recruited right off of campus
- Language: English (Norwegian optional, but advantageous)
+47 98 45 44 99